"If you like the colour this is a great all-rounder for colder days that can be worn on or off the bike."
Total Women's Cycling
READ FULL REVIEW HERE
Ladies Mistral Jacket in Rust
During the colder months you want a jacket that will provide warmth and comfort, whether you are on a long winter ride or on a chilly commute to work. The Mistral jacket has met our aim of creating an all-day jacket with a comfortable fit, which keeps you warm and dry, without weighing you down with sweat. This is thanks to the ecorepel fabric from Schoeller, which is an incredibly durable, stain resistant fabric that forces mud and water to run off of the jacket easily. Although the fabric isn’t rated as a windproof option, we have found that it blocks enough wind chill to be superb in the British climate.
The jacket is finished off with micro fibre cuffs to create a comfortable seal, 3 rear pockets and a secure zip pocket for added functionality and a cross over zip. All in all, the Mistral jacket has almost everything you could want from a good cycling jacket, allowing you to keep warm and dry without getting wet on the inside from perspiration.
The short video below demonstrates how the fabric works:
- Ladies specific cut
- Mid weight, regular fit jacket
- 3 main rear pockets
- 1 water resistant security zip sealed pocket with reflective detailing
- Unique ecorepel® fabric by Schoeller® repels water and dirt
- 4-way stretch fabric panelling cut for optimal comfort and performance
- Micro-fibre cuffs for fit and comfort
- Silicone hem gripper to support pockets
- Reflective Chapeau! badge on pocket
- Designed and tested in the UK by real cyclists
- Manufactured in Portugal
- 83% Polyamide
- 11% Microfibres in Polyamide
- 6% Elastane