Chapeau! Ladies Burgundy Rain Jacket
"The Chapeau Rain jacket has proved an excellent weatherproof companion through the often murky days of early autumn."
READ FULL REVIEW HERE
"On a six-hour slogfest in torrential rain, it also kept out the wet and wind. The fabric is stretchy and breathable, lightweight and resilient. This jacket from Chapeau is stylish cycling clothing with performance to match."
The ladies version of the somewhat essential Rain Jacket is a fully functional jacket that has been designed specifically for women. The Ladies Rain Jacket can be folded into it's own pocket to allow for easy storage in a jersey pocket. The asymmetric front zip gives the optimum fit when in the riding position, whilst the snug cuffs and high collar keep the wind and rain out. Some reflective logos finish this piece off nicely.
No fabric we tested came close in terms of flexibility and it's waterproof properties. The material has a 10,000 waterproof rating making this a superior waterproof jacket.
- Ladies specific performance cut
- Folds away easily into its own rear pocket
- Waterproof multi stretch breathable fabric
- Taped seams
- Crossover zip for optimum fit when in the riding position
- Snug fit cuffs and high collar keep the wind and water out
- Reflective Chapeau! logo’s
- Designed and tested in the UK by real cyclists
- Manufactured in Portugal
86% Polyamide / 14% Elastane