Chapeau! Crash Replacement and Returns Policy
We put a lot of time and effort into creating our Chapeau! clothing and we want you to enjoy wearing it as much as we enjoy developing it. When it arrives, by all means try it on for fit, look in the mirror, and have a think. But please do not remove any tags or ride in it or wash it if you are unsure. If you do decide to return an item then please place it back in the garment bag it came in and send back to us. If you are a UK customer you can take advantage of our FREE Returns service as well.
As soon as we get it back then we will issue a refund that day. It’s a bit trickier with cosmetics and coffee as we can’t take returns on these but if you aren’t happy with them let us know.
Our standard returns period is 90 days so you’ve plenty of time to get it sent back to us. If you’ve purchased from one of our Retail Partners they should be your first port of call. They know our products inside out so will be able to advise on a size change or give a refund.
Having a crash is bad enough not only for the body and bike but the wallet as well. If you have crashed in a Chapeau! garment and it is damaged then simply send it back to us and we will send you a replacement FREE of charge. Of course if we don’t have that style or size in stock then we may have to offer you an alternative but the last thing we want is after a crash you have to stop wearing your favourite Chapeau! garment as that would be a kick in the teeth.
Check our website, if we have your size in stock of the garment you have crashed in then we can easily replace it. If we haven't got your size/garment then drop us an email.
The returns address for crash replacements is:
Chapeau! Crash Returns,
Free UK Returns
For products purchased via www.chapeau.cc that are not the right fit or simply not quite right for you then returns are free for residents living in the UK. All you have to do is print off our prepaid Royal Mail label and attach it to the front of your package. We advise that you get a proof of postage receipt from the Post Office to avoid any delivery problems.
If you receive an item of clothing and find that it is damaged or something else is wrong with your order, then we will happily exchange it for another size or colour. If you find that the item isn’t what you expected, then return it within 90 days of receiving it and we will issue a refund.
When returning items of clothing, they need to be returned in an unused and unwashed state, ideally with the tags still attached. Please check that the item is in good condition and fits you before using it.
Returning Your Product
We’ve tried to make our returns process as easy as possible. Please carry out the following to get started with your return:
1. You will find a returns form included with your order, which you will need to fill out.
2. Complete the form by telling us which items you are returning, why you’re returning them and whether you want a refund, replacement or an exchange.
3. Carefully pack the items you’re returning, along with the returns form.
4. Return the item to the following address:
What To Do If You’ve Lost Your Returns Form
If you can’t find your returns form, then you’ll need to print off the original order and tell us why you’re returning the item. Please complete the following, before sending anything back:
1. Log in to your Chapeau! account and find the relevant order.
2. Once you have opened the order, click print order in the top right of the order.
3. Next you need to detail why you’re returning the item and what you want us to do. Please include with your return, the reason you’re returning your item and if you would like a refund, a replacement or exchange. If you want to exchange it for another size or another item, then please tell us exactly what you’d like us to send you.
4. Carefully pack the item you wish to return, along with the order form you’ve printed off and the rest of the return details.
5. Return the item to the following address:
Unfortunately we can’t offer free returns for orders outside of the UK. Please choose a preferred delivery company and send the package back to the returns address. Chapeau! will not accept customs charges for returned goods. Please make sure you mark your package with: “Goods Returned Under Warranty”.
If you have any questions about returns, then please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will do our best to turn around your return as soon as possible but please be aware that it can take time to process returns during busy periods.
3 for 2 Promotion Returns Policy
If the cheapest (the FREE) item is returned then there will be no refund as 3 items need to be purchased to qualify for the deal. If a more expensive item is returned then the difference between that and the cheapest item will be refunded so that the actual price you pay for the two items is correct. The same goes if two items are returned.